Glowing and healthy skin reflects the personality of a person. The beautiful appearance and gorgeous look add charm your confidence level. Bright sun, high temperature, sweaty body, and tanned skin… Yewww! These words make everyone to hate summers. The scorching heat of summers is brutal. The high humidity and heat with the soars temperature make the oil glands hyperactive. You may suffer from skin pigmentation, tanning, sunburn, sebum near t-zone, dull skin, and low tone complexion, premature signs of aging and itchy rashes. Everyone wants to have a perfect sun-kissed look. But it is almost impossible to maintain the glow, smoothness, beauty of your skin during summer time.
Only on your demand… we had come up with plenty of remedies that will definitely make your skin glow and flawless. Scroll down and find out the solutions for getting glowing skin naturally!
Best tips for glowing skin in summers
All you need is a little change
- Change your face wash: The most basic skin care treatment keeping your face cleanse regularly. The temperature gets rise and humidity increases during the summer months. The oil glands will induce your face to produce oil. It will maximize the beat which may results in acne and pimples due to clogged pores. So you need to prevent your face from that. Go for a face wash or any foaming cleanser that has salicylic acid. People with dry skin usually experience redness and rashes. Make sure to switch on a non-soapy cleanser for your face; at least twice a day. People with normal skin type can make use of gel based cleanser or face wash. Clean your face with it twice or thrice in a day for refresh feeling.
- Sunscreen is must: Sunscreen is the most important thing for summers. You can’t even think to skip it out! Making use of sunscreen will protect your legs, hands, face, and other exposed parts of the body. Excess exposure to ultraviolet rays may damage your skin permanently. It can cause wrinkles, sun tan, sunburn, premature aging, and fine lines. Use sun block or sunscreen having a UV spectrum of at least 30. Spread a layer of it to all the exposed parts of the body whenever you are going out.
- Add a punch of antioxidants: Making use of moisturizers, sunscreens, and serums will add a punch of antioxidants. Vitamin C is a vital element for the skin. It will enhance collagen development and protect from damage. Serums, sunscreen, and moisturizers are loaded with a high amount of antioxidants and natural extracts. It will reduce inflammation and will repair the skin cells by neutralizing sfree radicals.
- Antioxidants in your diet too: Applying antioxidants is not enough for the skin; you also need to add it in your diet. Eat plenty of seasonal juicy fruits like citrus fruits, pineapples, sea food, berries, green and leafy veggies. These will provide all essential nutrients, antioxidants, and minerals to the skin and reduce inflammation.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Water is the lifeline for every human being. It moisturizes the skin and keeps it hydrated even in the scorching heat of summers. Make the habit of drinking plenty of water. Do not forget to carry a water bottle with you while going outside in summers. It also helps in flushing the toxins out from the body.
- Go Easy on makeup and cosmetics: Avoid heavy makeup during summer months. Skin breaths through its pores and the layer of makeup become an obstacle to it in breathing. Instead of foundation, apply a tinted moisturizer with SPF 30.
- Exfoliate: It is quite hard for skin to keep itself hydrate and healthy during the summer season. It is not possible to heal any sunburn, sun tan, or any irritation naturally. Exfoliation helps in removing the dead skin cells that make the skin look radiant. But do not over exfoliate as it will damage the cells.
- Toner is a blessing: Toners are best for skin during summers. It will keep the skin clean, clear and oil free. Apply it gently, especially in the t-zone area as it secretes more oil. Toner also hides the appearance of pores.
- Do not cut down the exercises: Do not give up the exercises. Staying inside and relaxing is tempting in summers, but exercising will help you in maintaining healthy skin. It will enhance the blood circulation in the body that enables the skin cells to get more oxygen through its pores. Moreover, it will heal the damaged tissues and cells and make you look gorgeous.
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Refreshing cucumber face mist: Cucumber hydrates the skin more effectively than others. For this mist, you will require a cucumber, two teaspoon mint juice, half a teaspoon lemon juice, half a cup of rose water, and one cheese cloth. With the help of cheese cloth, strain the cucumber juice by grating it well. Mix rose water, mint juice and lemon juice to it. Pour the mixture in a spray bottle and shake it well. Add more rose water to this, if the consistency is too thick. Spray this mist on your face throughout the day whenever you want to have a refreshing feeling.
- Gentle and smooth tan removing coffee body exfoliator: This remedy works excellently for removing the sun tan. Take one-fourth cup of brown sugar, half a cup of coffee grounds, one tablespoon of olive oil, one teaspoon of eucalyptus essential oil, and one tablespoon of sea salt. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make the paste and store it in a jar. Before going to bath, use it as a body scrub. Massage it well over your body for at least ten minutes. And then wash it normally.
- Cool mint and cucumber eye mask: Cucumber and mint are soothing in summers. This eye mask will hydrate your face and make you feel refresh. For cool mint and cucumber eye mask, you will need six mint leaves, one teaspoon of rose water, two cotton pads and half a cup of grated cucumber with the skin. Strain the mint juice by blending the leaves well. Do the same for straining cucumber juice. Mix them together. Add rose water to it according to your preference. Place the cotton pad I the mixture and let it soak the juice for a few minutes. Put the pads separately in the zip lock pouches and freeze them for ten minutes. Take it out and put them on your eyes for half an hour. Repeat this thrice in a week.
- Lemon and strawberry face pack: Vitamin C and antioxidants is the best friend of healthy skin. Take three strawberries and mash them properly. Add one tablespoon yogurt, half a teaspoon lemon juice diluted with rose water, and a teaspoon of honey. Mix them all together and make a perfect paste. Spread it on your neck and face area evenly. Leave it for ten to fifteen minutes to dry and then wash it gently with cold water. Apply this mask thrice a week and feel the difference.
- Egg white face mask: For this face mask, you will require one egg white; one teaspoon freshly squeezed orange juice and half a teaspoon turmeric powder of cosmetic grade. Make a mixture of all the ingredients in a bowl. Apply the paste on your face and neck area with the help of a brush. Do not apply the paste around the eyes. Leave it for 15 minutes. Once it gets dry, wash off your face gently with normal water. This mask will tighten the pores of the face.
Sometimes knowing the correct number is best…
Smart skin care for summer begins and ends with an effective sunscreen. According to dermatologists, an SPF 30 or greater than this is effective to protect your skin against sun tan, sunburn, harmful UVB rays, ultraviolet rays and short wave length burning. Do not forget to flip the sun block and make sure to check the ingredient panel of the bottle. Look that the sunscreen contains one or more of these components; Tinosorb, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Avobenzone, or Mexoryl. These components are highly effective and guard the skin against UV rays.
Do not allow summer to give you acne, pimples, sweat and damage your skin. No one can come between the gorgeous you and the beautiful summer weather. The team of Vaidyanath had tried their best to come up with all the remedies, solutions, and treatments that are powerful in making your skin smooth and glowing. Follow the mentioned tips and enjoy the bright and sunny days without any fear. You will love to pamper your skin. Say no to sun tan and welcome the hydrated skin!
Stay Healthy & Keep Reading…
Have a happy summer!