The most beautiful phase of life is motherhood. But most of the new Mammas feel changes in their body after pregnancy. Some of the women may put on weight. Being fit is good but all you need is to give a break for healing the wounds after delivery. For losing fat and weight, forcing yourself towards hard work out may give rise to several unnecessary complications. Not only this, but it is also harmful to your body and may cause severe diseases.
However, plenty of safe, correct and effective remedies are there that can help you in reducing your tummy and will bring your physic in shape.
- Eat Healthily: Mothers are lactating after their delivery so they need a high level of energy. A nutritious and healthy diet will help them in gaining energy. Mammas should make sure to add rich diet in their meals containing high carbohydrates, adequate vitamins, sufficient minerals, low fat, and all vital nutrients. You should avoid eating such items that contain sugar, sweets, and saturated fats like butter, ghee, fried food, and aerated drinks. Try to have plenty of fresh and juicy fruits, green and leafy veggies and lean protein.
- Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding is the most natural and easiest way to reduce belly fat after cesarean delivery. Mummas who breastfeed their baby for at least 6 months will naturally burn their stomach fat.
- Tummy Binding: Tummy binding can only be done after 2 months of cesarean delivery. Try this only when your wounds get to heal properly and completely. Tummy Binding will make your stomach tied upward pushing the tummy inside with a muslin cloth such as a bandage.
- Drink Lots of Water: H2O is the lifeline of every living being. Make sure to drink plenty of water after the c- section delivery. It will maintain and balance the fluid level in the body and will also burn the excess amount of fat around your waist. By hydrating yourself, you will not only reduce your belly fat, but it will help you in healing the wounds and will burn the calories.
- Lime Water: Lime water is the easiest and safest way to detox belly fat after c- section delivery. In a glass of lukewarm water, add one teaspoon of honey and half a lemon to it. Stir it well and drink this every morning. It will help you to get rid out of excess belly fat and ill burn the calories.
- Correct Diet: A healthy diet will make you fit and improves your immunity system. Do not have too much gap between meals. Every mother needs 300 to 600 calories every day to keep her body in proper function. During the first six months of pregnancy, there is a secretion of pregnancy hormones that will make your body to put on weight easily. Avoid junk food, fatty, and sweet items. Gorge more and more on green veggies and fresh fruits.
Yoga Poses to Reduce Belly Fat after C- Section Delivery
Practicing yoga will make you healthy from inside. It is also helpful in c-section delivery for reducing belly fat. It will make the muscles strong and tight. But do remember to consult your doctor before starting yoga. Do not start after 6 or 8 weeks of delivery.
Following are some yoga poses that are beneficial in cesarean delivery.
- Surya Namaskar: The most common and beneficial asana. Surya Namaskar will help you in losing the flab occurred around the tummy. Moreover, it will also stretch the abdominal muscles and make it strong and tight.
- Pranayama: The best-known exercise for almost every tummy problem. Pranayam will tuck the tummy inside and will make your muscles tight.
- Bhujanga Asana: Bhujanga Asana is the snake position. This asana will make your abdominal muscles strong.
Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat after Cesarean Delivery
Plenty of exercises are there that are helpful in reducing belly fat after cesarean delivery. Once to get back into your normal routine life and attain green light from your doctor to exercise; you can add exercises in your schedule. Mild and smooth exercises are best after C- section delivery. If you want you can hire a physical trainer for your convenience. But do remember to wear compression garments over the cesarean wound so that you can prevent yourself from getting hurt during the exercise movements. Here is a small list of some exercises. Try any of these; surely this will help you out in reducing your belly fat after c- section delivery.
- Planks: Planks is one of the best exercises that are helpful in reducing the belly fat after cesarean delivery. Blend your body in a push position. Hold the body pressure in such a way that toes, elbows and forearms bear all your body weight. Stay in this position for around 30 seconds and repeat this cycle thrice. This will strengthen the abdominal muscles by putting no pressure on the cesarean wound.
- Pelvic Tilts: In pelvic tilts, all you need is to contract the stomach muscles and tilt the hips forward. This will speed up the healing process and will strengthen the abdominal muscles. You can do this exercise anywhere you want; by standing, lying down or sitting.
- Kegels: For this, you need to tighten the pelvic floor muscles for five seconds. Try this for four to five times in a sequence with an interval of ten seconds between each cycle. But do not hold your breath while performing Kegels. It will help you to make your pelvic floor muscles strong.
- Bridges: For performing bridges, you need to lie down facing upward on the floor. Bent your knees and make a hip-width apart and your feet flat on the floor. Put your palms down by spreading your hands on either side. By tucking the stomach muscles steadily, lift the buttocks above the floor then the stomach and middle back. Make sure to keep the shoulders on the floor. Hold it for 10 to 15 seconds and then smoothly put your body back on the floor. Do it again for 5 to 10 times. This will make your hips strong and tone the stomach.
- Forward Bends: Forward bends will help you in making your lower back part strong and will burn the calories. Make your body stand straight and gently bend forward with your arms stretched straight. Keep bending till your head reaches to the level of your waist. Hold this position for 10 seconds and come back in the straight posture. Repeat forward bends for 5 to 10 times and reduce your belly fat easily.
We hope that these remedies will definitely help you in getting rid out of belly fat caused by c- section delivery.